Official opening of the "Accessible for All" lift
Combined Traditional/Contemporary Worship Service
22 March, 19h30-21h
Discussions on how Jewish, Islamic, and Christian traditions can lead us toward peaceful attitudes and practices – keynotes of the Interfaith Peace Conference being held in Lake Junaluska, NC. More information here.
Join us on Wednesday 21 March to hear Ralston Deffenbaugh discuss The Stranger: The Refugee Crisis and How a Congregation Can Make a Difference. Meal at 19h; Presentation 19h45-21h15 in the Thurber Room.
Palm/Passion Sunday – 25 March
- Combined Traditional/Contemporary Service at 11h30
- Followed by Congregational Meeting
Holy Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday – 26-28 March
- Holden Evening Prayer Services at 19h
Maundy Thursday – 29 March
- Worship Service with communion at 20h
Good Friday – 30 March
- Tenebrae "shadows" Worship Service at 20h
Easter Sunday – 1 April
- Sunrise Service at 7h15 on the quai d’Orsay
- Easter Fellowship Breakfast at 8h
- Traditional Celebrations of the Resurrection at
9h & 11h
- Contemporary Celebration of the Resurrection at
Easter Monday – 2 April
- Church Building closed
The March 2018 edition of Spire, the monthly magazine of the American Church in Paris is now on-line.
A Community Group is a place where we can be known and where we can know one another and Jesus more deeply. More information about ACP's many Community Groups here.
Gifts in support of the ministries and mission of the American Church in Paris may be made directly to the Church or to our United States sponsor, the American and Foreign Christian Union (AFCU).