BLOOM WHERE YOU'RE PLANTED is an orientation seminar to help expats from around the world live and thrive in Paris or anywhere in France, and is designed to create opportunities for meaningful connections with others and provide valuable insights.
LEARN HOW TO LIVE AND THRIVE IN PARIS, OR ANYWHERE IN FRANCE
If you’re planning on—or even thinking about—creating a new life in France, this is your chance to learn how to make the most of a new life:
- Finding your perfect home
- Understanding immigration, taxes
- Acclimating to the culture and lifestyle
- Navigating French bureaucracy
- Schooling your kids in France during Covid-19
- Starting a business, career opportunities
- Creating community, and more!
Special Fee Includes:
- Over 5 hours of expert workshops and presentations
- Ability to stream live or watch whenever you want
- Speaker articles, materials and workshop “cheat sheets”
PLUS: An extensive Virtual Exhibit will connect you with organizations offering opportunities and services for the expat community.
SOME NOTABLE EXPERTS INCLUDE
Over 350 pages of valuable resources and information to help you acclimate and thrive in your new life in France.
Disclaimer: All the sessions of the Bloom Where You’re Planted event will be recorded. Payment and participation constitutes your agreement to be included in recordings, which will be posted on the internet for an amount of time to be determined by the Bloom Where You’re Planted organizers. You will have the option to turn off your camera/mute your voice, but you only be able to monitor workshops, and would not be able to actively participate in discussions. Photos and recordings of the events and participants will used without further notification for publicity, within the following printed materials: brochures, newsletters, marketing material, social media, and the Bloom/ACP Website.