09h30 Registration, Breakfast & Coffee
Pancakes and bacon will be provided by Craig Carlson’s diner Breakfast in America.
10h00 Morning Session
The morning session will feature three keynote speakers; Peter Caine – sharing fascinating Parisian history; Adrian Leeds – teaching us how to manoeuvre the property market; Craig Carlson - fulfilling your Parisian dream.
12h00 Lunch & Exhibits
A delicious lunch will be served. The exhibit hall is an opportunity for participants to connect with a variety of groups, organizations and businesses that can equip you with the resources to grow and thrive in Paris.
14h15 Breakout Session 1 – Select one option
• Lisa Anselmo: Creating Your Best Life in the City of Light
• Jude Smith and MaryClaire King: Education in a New Culture
15h00 Breakout Session 2 – Select one option
• Oliver Gee: Uncovering the Unexpected in Paris
• Tom Wilscam: Thriving in the French Workplace 15h45.
Breakout Session 3 – Select one option
• Janine Springall: Cooking and Marketing like the French
16h15 Wine Down
The day will close with a time to connect with others while enjoying some French, cheese, bread and wine. Participants will learn about and taste the difference between the many wine regions of France.